Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

No this is Coolock-Kilmore not Coolock-Darndale FFS

4 Likes

All the one once you go north of artane

Had this feud had much affect on liffey valley tourism?

3 Likes

I’d loop in @KinvarasPassion to answer but he’s a bit preoccupied

Paul Crosby the suspect.

Yeah arrested last night for not keeping his bail conditions in relation to other charges

what these lads looking around a field for?
they claim to know who murdered the young fella , why cant he be arrested and if so charged with that?
why are they arresting him on a lesser offence?

Mr. Big no doubt has receipt for a shirt in Brown Thomas and is on CCTV there

Body parts?

maybe so but it wont impact the bottom line
young fella is dead and the killer they know of is at large ,
even tho they say he is a danger to the public and needs to be dealt with armed gardai they are still not making the public aware of who that is - i doubt he is hiding in the long grass

1 Like

Just as well there has been no history of corruption with our esteemed constabulary or questions would need to be asked.

4 Likes
2 Likes

He must be shitting it facing that charge.

What charge?

The ones that aren’t murder charges.

1 Like

Can you imagine what the next step will be Mike?

yeah - i covered that
have they just pulled him up on that now he as the lead suspect in a murder case?
why cant he be just arrested on suspicion of murder? - that lesser offence could then be thrown in for good measure

If it was portrayed at trial that the investigation had focussed on Mr X to the exclusion of all other possibilities it would weaken the state’s case, especially if the defence can throw any doubt on some of the other evidence gathered, or a witness disappears, or there’s a problem with a warrant or other technical grounds

1 Like

So they can make sure he doesn’t leg it while they continue to build the evidence of the bigger case against him. Also likely measure to reduce threat of violence with him caged amid all the heightened tensions.

5 Likes

An irate man was seen leaving the scene of the crime covered in blood and with a machete in his hand. We would like this man to come forward so as we can eliminate him from our enquiries.

5 Likes