Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

A tough night for the Hutches. If you’re reading Gerry, dig deep.

Despite the soundbites from The Phoenix Park, Daniel, Christy and Christy Jr are still very much at large and living la vida loca.

It’ll be interesting to see what lengths are employed by the State to distance the late Garda Fox from the story in order to secure a conviction.

Very interesting.

2 Likes

They’ll try keep fox out of any proceedings as it cost them a Hutch already.
I think that he, as in fox, is why they’ve offered the rat dowdalls a way out.

1 Like

I’m out of the loop. What fuck up’s are allegedly involved here?

Never let a fox near a hutch

2 Likes

One of the head detectives, Fox, blew his brains out in the cop shop and, shortly after, the case against the immediately recognisable Patrick Hutch dressed in dragged was dropped for fishy reasons.

There’s uncertainty behind what truly motivated the copper to hari-kari even though a suicide note was supposedly left. The rumor is collusion between guards and Byrne faction that was going to be outted had the Patrick Hutch case continued

1 Like

The hutches seemed to have got a second wind, they have lost their plucky underdog tag

Would love to know where they will be located. They’d hardly locate them anywhere in the UK? Some log cabin in Washington state perhaps would do.
Even if you were in Mongolia, the paranoia about a Hutch coming around a corner would never likely leave you

Surely they can only put them some where in EU? I’d settle for Belgium myself.

Eh mate, that would kinda defeat the purpose.

9 Likes

The Kinahans are murdering lads, but the Hutches were fighting back by sending malicious tweets. You can see why they were behind for so long.

3 Likes

Belgium. Fuck that. A stone’s throw from the Dam and a world of top hit men. Gerry Hutch would have Ferry Bouman’s lads (cc’d @LionelRitchie) on the hunt.

The tweeter has a point. When Henry Hill turned rat, there was no camera phones, internet, etc. A different world now. The father and son would be better off for their own safety to be in completely separate locations for a start.

1 Like

I thought they might throw us an auld hint no? How will the movie about this be legit then?

Im just thinking of the beer.

He’ll be long dead before it hits pre pro.

You know they export beer right My Thompson?

If you are a goner either way, you might as well go enjoying some strong beer for sure

Ferry wouldn’t hurl spuds to a wpp man

Steve Collins is in the witness protection program and he runs a pub in Limerick city centre.

1 Like

I think lads may be over estimating the ability and reach of these lads.

Most lads in WPP travel back and forward to Ireland on occasion without incident.