Top Posters

I’ve grown tired of beating whiskeyinthejar to a pulp, i’m looking for new pursuits now.

what about the younger angrier foley ?

We’ll see. I might just decrease it a notch for a while though. Take a breather like.

Does anyone agree Pukes post are a load of bs?

well there has been a noticable decline of quality since his love in with NCC, but if you lie down with a dog you get fleas

Am sad to say my daytime posting is taking a permanent hit. Pain in the ass reading through a full days posts every evening. Some amount of pointless posts, mostly from Artfoley.

how come? Was it mentioned at work?

meh ! you’re not worth the effort:p

Likewise. Then again i was always more of an evening poster.

Just don’t have the time to be posting during the day any more Runt. I’ll work on it, I promise!

Never even noticed Mac was gone during the day myself.

Quit the job mac, this internet craic is far more important in the grand scheme of things…

i read your pop at the public service & i was seething

:rolleyes:

How do you know I’m not secretly building a competing site for when Bandage and Rocko let the power get to their heads and the site implodes.

Ah yes, you’d be a thick cunt tho

How do you know I’m not secretly building a competing site for when Bandage and Rocko let the power get to their heads and the site implodes.[/quote]

I have always felt that I would be good moderator/admin material mac;)

How do you know I’m not secretly building a competing site for when Bandage and Rocko let the power get to their heads and the site implodes.[/quote]

id consider this more flanos site

because you’d be lacking the knowledge, enterprise, wherewithall and general getup off your arsedness to do it:p

You were lined up for chief whip for a while Puke but your recent attitude change has to be taken into consideration.

And some would consider Shamrock Rovers a world superpower. Not everyone is right though.

At least I don’t look like a bald bugs bunny though

[quote=“Mac”]

At least I don’t look like a bald bugs bunny though[/quote]

meh, what’s up mac

very narky these days