Top Quality Posters

I am a model of regularly encouraging my fellow community members!

2 Likes

You’ve been a wonderful mentor to young Ambrose, I think he’s come on in leaps and bounds under your tutelage.

1 Like

I could never repay him for all the kindness he has shown me over the years. I’ve named numerous animals on my farm Giant, Ned, Raven, Bhoy and cuntface.

10 Likes

New boy @glenshane is this weeks top poster on TFK, remarkable for a new kid

2 Likes

Congrats to @glenshane tracksuit, is there a badge or an award or anything?

They’ll never be able to take it away from him, it’s huge

1 Like

Indeed. I don’t think he is fagan or some other reincarnated poster.

@glenshane is a breath of fresh air around this place

5 Likes

She seems very knowledgeable on a number of subjects. A welcome addition to the forum.

1 Like

There’s a nice bit of ‘cut’ to him too.

1 Like

I do not have the words to express my gratitude, or even to name the humble pride that threatens to overcome me on this auspicious day. Like many sons of our nation I am inclined to rely on bravado or humour, perhaps even a feigned blasé response when confronted with compliment, approbation or success.I must confess that I had even considered posting a facetious link in an attempt to suggest that this means nothing to me.
But such a response would be both an insult to you all as well as a blight and a carbuncle.on my own reputation. I will simply say thanks to you all for the boundless admiration , respect and warmth that has been so evident.
A special thanks to tracksuit and a ominous nod to horsebox.
Here are the two links I considered , just in case you ever need them:
https://youtu.be/e1lyNt5km8U
https://youtu.be/8u-dxn8IgQo

1 Like

It won’t last if it’s any consolation.

1 Like

It bloody well will!

That’s the rock you’ll perish on boss

You’ll have your ups and downs mate, you’re not afraid of a row anyway

I’m immortal. All you detractors remind me of my previous wives, and look where they ended up

1 Like

That’s wisdom, on your part! Onwards and upwards

1 Like

@anon67715551

I look forward to supping a few with him whenever the stars align.

1 Like

@Halfpipe is serious gravy.

1 Like

True, but he should have shown @Tim_Riggins a little mercy- no need to run the lad off the forum

1 Like