Tottenham Hotspur, TFK's only real obsession

The new Danish boy did real good today. Nice to see Siggy getting a brace too.

Onwards and upwards post Bale.

A superb performance and when this team gels they will push hard for a top 4 spot. And what a debut from Christian Eriksen! Whilst Marty Feldman was getting all the attention for Arsenal this guy put in a hell of a performance. A silky creative midfielder in the best Spurs traditions. His €13.5 million transfer fee will look like a snip by the end of the season.

Danny Rose is doing fine at LB too.

The home game against Chelscum on the 28th is a must win.

havent they pushed hard for a top 4 spot for the last 5 years

ffs

Spurs after taking the lead away to Villa through Defoe.

A beautiful scooped pass from Holtby setting the goal up.

From watching the first half I’m not sure how successful Lamela will be at Spurs. He was at his best under Zeman where we played fast and direct open football and he struggled badly in his first season under Enrique where we played a slow and laborious possession football and also in the rigid system implemented by Andreazzoli. Tottenham play a very patient game where they build it up slowly and he is receiving the ball with his back to goal which takes away his biggest asset when he is on the front foot running at space.

Draw was a fair result today, if the ref had done his job properly and sent that cunt Torres off when he scraped Vertonghen’s face then we would have won. But we still have the best defensive record in Europe and have some key players returning from injury, so lots to look forward to.

Mourinho really is a horrible cunt. Breath-taking hypocrisy from him at the end moaning about alleged “simulation” from big Jan. Someone should show the wanker a replay of the Porto V Celtic UEFA cup final. Fucking arsehole.

Utter shit again today. 9 goals from 11 league games for a club with the attacking tradition of Tottenham Hotspur is an utter disgrace. I’d sack this clown Villas Boas straight away. Hasn’t a clue what he’s doing. Spurs have a recent history of sacking managers this time of the year. David Pleat, Ossie Ardiles, Gerry Francis, Christian Gross, Jacques Santini, Martin Jol and Juande Ramos all got the bullet in or around this time of the season. Villas Boas is worthy of the same fate.

Patience game Manuel.

I’ve spent a lifetime been patient. I had AVB’s card marked as a bluffer from Day 1 and haven’t seen anything to prove me wrong so far.

Abramovic knew the score and ran the bluffer off.

You obviously weren’t in Lansdowne Rd when Porto won the UEFA cup Sidney:rolleyes:

Bad slip up for Spurs as most of the teams around them lost. I still trust AVB to guide the team into a top 4 berth. That’s why you have all the Liverpool fans coming onto this thread and knocking AVB. They know it too.

We should have beaten Newcastle 4-1 today… Soldado looks average enough.

Paulinho’s attempt at a tackle in the run up to the goal was pathetic.

Tottenham spent badly last summer.

He’s no Jordan Henderson :smiley:

I’ve seen them 3 times this season and they haven’t created a clear cut chance in any of the games.

Palace away, Everton away and Hull at home. Arry would be beating inferior teams at the Lane no problem yet AVB is called an upgrade on a barrow boy. Give me attcking football and wins any day of the week.

Another utter shambles at Maine Road so far. Villas Boas out.

5-0 58mins gone :clap:

AVB out.

Luis Suarez has scored the same number of goals in the League as Spurs so far this season. He has also played half the number of games.