Tottenham Hotspur, the only team that TFK cares about: even on World Cup final day, now ruining Christmas for some

Flicking between the rugby, Spurs and the third test in St Lucia. Did you not get my try update on the Six Nations thread a few minutes ago?

Surprised with this

He is a contradiction.

Son wraps it up in injury time. 3-1

Son is a smashing player

Our best player this season by some distance.

Spawny Spurs

Four consecutive league wins for Spurs since that unlucky defeat to Man U. A 12 point gap to leaders Liverpool this time three weeks ago has been whittled down to 5 points.

Spurs have the momentum now with Kane and Bamidele yet to come back.

The really stiff challenges only beginning. Next up in the league, a daunting trip to Turfmoor to face Sean Dyche’s in-form Burnley, unbeaten in their last seven league matches.

Sean Dyche could well have the Chelsea job by the time that game rolls around cc @Cicero_Dandi

3 points above the relegation zone.

Tough tough day for the pretend Chelsea massive, absolute seethe

Sean Dyche’s Burnley are one of only two sides in the league not to lose a league match in 2019. They are displaying the same kind of form that you described in also rans Man U as title winning form.

3 points above the relegation zone.

Third from bottom Southampton are on 24 points. Sean Dyche’s Burnley are on 27 points. By my mathematics, that’s 3 points above the relegation zone. Stick to the forklift driving.

Remarkable stuff from coach Pochettino.

Coach Pochettino and the way players are performing miracles. Great times to be a Spurs fan.

Strange you wanted him gone last season

I’m not in the business of agitating for managers to be sacked. This Spurs title challenge and Chelsea imploding is really hitting you hard.