Tottenham Hotspur, the only team that TFK cares about: even on World Cup final day

Made my day Matty!

St Totteringham’s Day cancelled again this year. After today’s defeat at Old Trafford, Woolwich still trail Spurs by 11 points but have only 3 games left.

Bamidele has put us ahead against Watford after a horrible goalkeeping error. Welcome goal, we were putrid for first 15 minutes.

looking good for TFK’s team to secure champions league football

If we win tonight, we should be fine on that front. Chelsea play Liverpool next weekend so points will be dropped there amongst our two challengers. A top 3 finish for the 3rd consecutive season, top dog status in London for first time since 1994/95 and finishing above Liverpool for 8th time in 9 seasons the modest targets now for what has been a difficult season.

Ah yes, I suspect it’ll be a quietist night on the thread

King Harry doubles our lead. Still doesn’t look fit after his injury.

Wanyama booked there for being kicked in the thigh.

Harry’s daughter would have scored that

And that one,

Watford are quite decent going forward and at least try to play good football.

Their defence is woeful though.

Flat enough performance but after three consecutive defeats at the Empire Stadium, an important three points.

Spurs looking a bite tired over the last few weeks . I think they need to add pace to attack next season .

Bottleham keep on bottling.

:grin:

Togs shitters

More like avoiding injuries for World Cup .

It’s been a very difficult season. Hanging on now for European Cup football. West Brom have been a real thorn in the side throughout Pochettino’s tenure.

Worrying news for Chelsea fanatic and arch Pochettino critic @Cicero_Dandi. Some reports that when Antonio Conte gets sacked at the end of the season, it could be the trophyless Mauricio Pochettino that succeeds him.

Spurs are apparently lining up proven league winner Claudio Ranieri to succeed Pochettino.

I couldn’t support Chelsea with a serial loser like Pochettino managing them.

You supposedly support AS Roma and they have a serial loser Eusebio Di Francesco managing them. You’re a hypocrite.