Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

She didnā€™t want to clash with the Eucharist procession I heard

4 Likes

Derrick Lynch put the kibosh on her

Did she want to play Ireland?

Doesnt seem to be any concerts in Aviva/Croker/PUC this year?

Derrick has changed lives

Spurs are a joke club across Europe with serious delusions of grandeur.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s they history of they Tottenham

1 Like

Ireland is too small a market for the really big stars.

If Posty is serious about success as opposed to a handy fat paycheck the first thing he should insist on is getting rid of that absolute waster Harry Kane. A man whoā€™s achieved the square root of nothing and yet manages to hold some Jim Jones like power over the spuds.
Conte told the truth about him and they sacked him for it.

4 Likes

Didnā€™t he score over 30 goals this year? Do you think heā€™s like Cristiano Ronaldo where he is preforming but the rest of the team is not fulfilling their potential?

Thatā€™s the point. The spuds go home happy after Harry Kane bobbles in a consolation goal in a 3-1 defeat at home to Brighton or Brentford. Winning trophies - meh, Harry getting his 30 a year scoring meaningless goals - thats all that matters. This means so much to them they are even talking about building him a statue.

2 Likes

I see where you are coming from, and we could argue the toss over meaningless goals - I donā€™t believe there is such a thing. A strikers main job is to score goals. And what if a league place hinged on goal difference, every goal counts. Heā€™s the record goal scorer for Spurs, hence the statue talk, and fair fucks to him. But, for me, he should move on. Where too is the next question. With a year to run on his contract, this talk around 100 million pound is crazy for a 31 year old (carthorse). Heā€™s worth 50-60 million pound in my books.

Kane wouldnā€™t have lasted 5 minuted under a Brian Cody. He lacks the fire needed to be a winner at the highest level. Heā€™s achieved nothing at Spurs or England and will achieve even less at any club foolish enough to fall to sign him next. His one over riding ambition is to stay relevant enough to be a MOTD pundit when he retires and have the ā€˜banterā€™ with Alan Shearer and Danny Mills. A fraud

I can see him going to somewhere like Newcastle.

Nail. On. The. Head.

A complete mĆ© fĆ©iner. Probably got more joy out of his 30 meaningless goals this season than a (hypothetical) season where theyā€™d won something.

Paddy Footix really has it in for Harry for not declaring for Eire.

Would spurs consider signing Vardy when Harry leaves?

Weā€™d have detailed a few lads to protect him before vital penos if he had declared. Sure he never stood a chance with those nasty french menā€¦

We need to cash in on Harry now this summer as Iā€™ve said many time. If Man U are paying that kind of silly money for a clogger like Mason Mount, Chairman Levy can extract some price out of them for Harry.

We already have enough lads who can bottle penos thanks.

1 Like

Kane would fit in well at Old Trafford