Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

They do things bigger in Texas

My nephew went to college in Albuquerque- said when it came to nfl there it was 40% Cardinals, 40% cowboys and rest spread out. Thatā€™s replicated across a lot of America where they donā€™t have a local or state NFL franchise.
Americas team

2 Likes

As a neutral i cant wait to see Spurs next season. They should be brilliant to watch.

Theyā€™re always great fun to watch mate

I know nothing about this new fella but after being managed by the two biggest assholes in football Iā€™m giving him the seal of approval

Coulda stopped there really

I see weā€™re linked with Harry Maguire. That would be a real statement signing. Proper Officer Class.

I would be shocked. Cant run. Wouldnā€™t fit Angeā€™s system.

Is this the lad that gets tanked up abroad and starts brawling with Greek coppers?

Harry intervened on behalf of his sister who had her drink spiked in a bar by two Albanians and had fainted. Proper Officer Class.

https://twitter.com/JayAllerton/status/1674125792027070481?t=-n6hyOT50c1QOLhlAV2DRg&s=19

James Maddison signed from Leicester.

Spurs have a great history of idolising gunners.

Ruh oh

tumbleweed GIF

I see Spuds have declared an interest in Mbappeā€¦ itā€™s like me saying Iā€™d be interested in going on a date with Margot Robbie!

7 Likes

Youā€™d have a better chance

1 Like

You know there was something fishy going on when the most profitable club in football went cap in hand to the Tories during Covid