Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

This thread is for serious discussion about Spurs, kindly take you fuckology elsewhere

Our new Israeli signing Solomon coming on for Spurs. How apt it would be if he bagged the winner on Yom Kippur.

Maddison has done his knee there.

That’s a bad looking knee injury for Maddison.

Poor Madders

Didn’t look good.

Seems to be fine now - good to see.

Hanging on now.

Finishes 2-2.

Probably would have taken it beforehand so dismal is our record in this fixture over last 30 years.

1 Like

Happy with that… Arsenal came strong there in the late 20 mins

Never a penalty imo

1 Like

We really went out of it once Maddison and Son went off at the same time around the 75 minute mark. I had felt up until then we looked the likelier winners. Squad is a bit shallow still.

1 Like

James Maddison: “I got told he (Bukayo Saka) did the darts celebration. He must have still been doing it when I turned him for the first goal.”

Madders is a great sort

1 Like

Getting rid of Kane was the final piece of the jigsaw.

Best value signing of the last transfer window

1 Like

He had all the potential to be a typical Spurs signing, but Ange is some man. He’s a great way about him too.

Porro had a good 5 yards of a “window” or “corridor” to shape this ball around the defender & Son had the run on the centre back for a tap in finish. It’s a pass he should be making & it would have been an exceptional goal. As @ChairmanDan referenced, Spurs still lack a bit of squad depth. They were in the ascendancy from half time until Son & Maddison went off after around 75 minutes & Arsenal took over for the last part of the game. They might be okay until January without any midweek European games but a couple of astute winter signings could push them on for a CL spot.

3 Likes

Gabriel is a good defender

White Hart Lane is bouncing.

Awful tackle that from Curtis Jones. Deserved red card.

Clear red. What is Neville shiteing on about?