Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

I think Ange has had a major impact too.

I wish you’d be happy with how it’s going

Spurs fans wont be happy til they have Ange out the door. Mark my words

Ange is “saying all the right things” though. They seem to like him. And more more to them. If it’s a choice between them and either Liverpool, Man U, Man City or Chelsea winning it, I’d go for Spurs.

1 Like

I would too, he’s a lovely man. Very like Pelligrini, a charming man.

1 Like

Big Ange is a great character. He’s taken the solid foundations of Conteball and added some good old fashioned Aussie chutzpah

If they win something, I wonder will they invite Conte up to hold the cup as well? It’d be a nice touch

1 Like

its a savage stadium

1 Like

Foundations of Conte? We had 1 player in our starting XI last night that Conte started in the corresponding fixture just under 11 months ago. Big Ange has applied the wrecking ball to the mess he inherited from Conte.

3 Likes

The Conte fan club can’t admit they were very very wrong :man_shrugging:

You cant measure the mentality he brought to that entire club, even the receptionist and tea lady fet like winners after him. You’d feel it may not last though

Conte should have been allowed finish the job he started. No coincidence they doing better after he called out the entire club.

Conte was an utter misery guts. A disastrous appointment and a very bad chapter in the history of the club. Thankfully we’ve moved on from that.

1 Like

The lads who hate the club all love the disastrous ex manager, the seethe is joyful

Personally I wouldn’t care if Ange had them in 17th as long as he played the game the way we like it, he does and he’s not a grumpy sociopath, win win

I thought Spurs showed terrific resilience last night when decisions went against them. That yellow card on Udogie just before half time when he flicked the ball away cleanly on the stretch & the Murderpool player took a theatrical tumble to “earn” the freekick from which they equalised could have shaken another side. But they just keep at it, never wavered even when the football wasn’t flowing & got their reward at the end.

The Dippers really lowered the blade last night. Pure filth. They were lucky to finish with 9. Our lads kept their heads and just continued to focus on the task at hand, despite the very real and present danger of sustaining serious injury.

The 10 men take an early second half lead against the Hatters at Kenilworth Road. Van de Ven.

A really hard fought ugly 0-1 win at Luton. It didn’t look on when Bissouma deservedly got himself idiotically sent off for diving on the stroke of half time as we went in 0-0.

We move 2 points clear at the top of the table. Best start to a season over the first 8 games since season 1960/61, when we were the first team in the 20th century to do the double.

Surprised they weren’t wearing black armbands today

A trying day for sure. Yesterday marked the 50th anniversary of the Yom Kippur War.

Back to back manager of the month.

2 Likes