Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

Stonewall penalty for Spurs not awarded and they go down the field and equalise.

These things even themsepves out over the season Dan. Utd due a few big calls

We’ve been dogshit since half time. Difficult to see us turning it around now.

Spurs fans streaming out of the stadium before the final whistle and their side chasing an equaliser.

Kulusevski has been poor in these last few minutes I’ve seen. Don’t think he’s kicked on after looking like a brilliant player when he initially arrived in January 2022.

Kulusevski just too slow.

1 Like

This fella Ange is a bit of a cod.

1 Like

Paqueta brushed him off the ball with the confidence of a player who knows he’s better than the opponent. Kulusevski wasted a good crossing opportunity just before it too going for a Hollywood goal.

They didn’t wait for the lap of honour??

Time for Levy to admit his mistake and get on the blower to Conte.

1 Like

How does this season after 15 games last season

Has ange another anecdote about watching football in the middle of the night in oz

You’ve forgotten his achievements in Scotland very quickly mate. Or are you of the opinion that a dog with a mallet up his hole could win the SPL with Celtic?

2 Likes

We need to get some reinforcements in January. We’re missing our best central defender in Van de Ven and our two best midfielders in Maddison and Bentancur. None of them back until end of January at the earliest. Then there’s the loss of Harry up front and having to make do with that £60 million Conte signed dud Richarlison. Flog him to Saudi Arabia and get a proper striker in.

3 Likes

Was watching Spurs there. They must have won that around 2.87-0.46 on xG. Lots of scoreline based analysis by Gary Breen in co-commentary. That was an absolute sitter of a header Richarlison missed at 1-1 & two really poxy goal concessions with double deflections & a misplaced back pass. All that said, I’m starting to think they may not win the league.

3 Likes

Sure ChatGPT would manage a win in the scotch league. I’d nearly do myself if I had a bit more spare time.

1 Like

Sign in @Special_Olympiakos

Barnes and dagleish are considered utter failures up in scotland mate, so no

Impostercoglou :sweat_smile:. Ange ball

They scored from a corner ffs !

1 Like

If only ye had ten hag