Tottenham Hotspur, the Ryan Mason variant

With 6 places allocated for English sides in the European Super League, Spurs were always going to make the cut. No side in the EPL currently has a longer unbroken run of finishing in the Top 6 than Spurs.

1 Like

Someone described spurs being in the superleague as like “me turning up to the crucible and putting 20p down on the table.”

7 Likes

You’d have to feel for quality players like Harry Kane. Almost akin to Michael Ballack losing all those finals as he now has runners-up medals in the premier league, champions league and league cup(2). Running into oligarch funded Chelsea and Manchester City in two of those competitions certainly didn’t help his cause.

That was a brutal spectacle

Did lads actually sit down on a day like today and watch that game?

6 Likes

I had it on in the tractor mate

4 Likes

No.

Fellas also today sat down arguing on the internet with strangers about teachers term and conditions , OIUTF v LIDTF ,etc .

Got in from an afternoon on the beach just before 5.30 for the 2nd half. You wouldn’t be going too far out of the way on a sunny day to watch this current Spurs lot.

1 Like

Ah ya but you can generally do that outside.

Might wait until Tuesday or Wednesday before I pick up my cup final merchandise. Those prices will be slashed over the next few days.

1 Like

How did Spurs take Lo Celso off? Only creative player they have.

1 Like

Mason out

Brings on Sissoko to add to 2 non creative midfielders in Hojberg and Winks, madness.

@ChairmanDan who would you like to see as next man in permanently?

Would Rodgers leave Leicester? Nuno perhaps?

Is Nuno the hipster fellow at Wolves? No hipsters thank you very much.

Having reflected on matters over the past week, Brendan Rodgers would be by Number 1 choice if we could get him.

1 Like

Sean Dyche tore the hipster a new one today . Perhaps Spurs might consider the Ginger Guardiola ??

1 Like

Sean Dyche would be on my shortlist. I wouldn’t be that keen on the Lokomotiv Leipzig fellow that’s been mentioned. He’ll probably go to Bayern anyway.

What’s Allegri at these days?