Tour De France 2012

73km left. How long should that take them? Leading 5 are 11 mins ahead it looks like.

3.5km to go. Great Cat & Mouse out of lead 5

Millar & Peraud have a 100m lead with 1km to go

Millar wins

Sean Kellys italian accent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goss beats Sagan in sprint for minor placings. Sagan remonstrates with Goss accusing him of cutting him off. He didn’t. Bit spoilt from Sagan

Good stuff. Thanks for the updates Scrunchie. Pleased for Millar and Garmin.

Great win for Millar. Watched the ITV highlights there earlier. I noticed Nico going out the back with Rolland on the second climb today. Got back on of course. Wiggins showed the jersey off today by going on a mini break.

I see that Roche senior has a book out to celebrate his 25th anniversary, “Born to Ride”. Anyone read it yet?

He was right though. Must admit that Sagan is a much better rider than I thought.

BMC splitting peloton to bits

Anyone left behind?

No GC guys no. Martin was dropped. Climb split group again. Some got back on but others like Cavendish haven’t.

We head into the Pyrenees today. Two cat one climbs but the summit of the last one is 40km from the finish. Would expect the peloton to disintegrate and for the top men to contest the stage. I go for Evans today.

That cold be a great call

Stop browning all over the place for fuck sake. CUT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT

[quote=“Flano, post: 628013”]

Stop browning all over the place for fuck sake. CUT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT[/quote]

That’s a top post, that is!

Good news for Roche is that Kloden and Schleck who are the two above him on GC have been dropped going up first climb of the day. Group away includes Voeckler.

Good. Two pricks. Would expect Pinot to be dropped today as well.

Schleck got back on