Tour De France 2012

1 positive test Scrunchie. 1 positive test

Are you sure?

Roche tried hard but just missing that few extra per cent to hang on. Don’t think he will break top ten now. Martin looks like a replica of his uncle on the climbs.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 628169”]
Stage 2 rattled

It’s just too easy sometimes[/quote]

No, not rattled just bored baby.

Froome could have won the race. It will be Sir Bradley Wiggins now i suppose. Still he is still only the second rider from the British Isles to win the Tour. (Some of you may be too young to remember how the brits tried to claim Stephen Roche in 87).

English-speaking is how they often referred to Roche and Kelly!

Thankfully Charlie sorted that mess out very quickly.

http://www.inpho.ie/cache/inpho/3a/51/e7/8565af4d5d9817d3c8ae7570c1/INPHO_00005896.jpg

I hear Brajkovic has taken a tumble. Bad?

Are those lions still being given out to stage winners etc? I always wanted one of those as a kid. And I’d like one now to show my support for the British Isles tour of Australia in 2013.

Pinot in trouble and has called the race doctor.

Could see Nico jump into the top 10.

EDIT: Pineau not Pinot, stinking tracker mistake.

Pity that.

Think Kloden is probably more of a threat to Roche than Pinot as regards top ten.

Roche attacks with Kloden on wheel!

Sanchez gone across too, asking a hell of a lot to stay away from the peloton with a big sprint coming up. Surely Lotto, Sky etc will hunt this down.

It would be very appropriate for Nico to win this as tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of his father’s last stage win in the Tour.

Nobody really working with Roche. Pity

G’wann Roche

Fook that. Some effort by Roche that.

Cunt.

Ah fuck it

Fook it. Missed it. What happened Roche?