Tour De France Bets

Have had a look at top ten market and I very much like the look of Janez Brajkovic at 3/1 for the following reasons:

• He has shown in past that he is very good in mountains. Only guy who could beat Contador when the Spaniard was in super form around 2009/2010.
  • While he isn’t a superb timetrialist he is certainly very capable and is well able to put in a big performance against the clock. The large amount of km’s against the clock this year will suit him far better than the pure mountain goats. There aren’t many riders around who are strong in both disciplines.
  • He is team leader at Astana and so will have support of teammates unlike when he was at Radioshack.
  • At 3/1 he is very good value. There are those at a smaller price who I wouldn’t be as confident in. While I’d still be unsure as to how he will hold up over three weeks I think he has the potential. I do have suspicions he is juiced out of it so always danger there.

What price a junkie wins it Larry ?

In and around 2/1 which is kind of remarkable. Ten years ago it would have been 1/100

2/1 is bet of the century

:clap:

This thread will be the best on the Internet from 30th June onwards. I will be following you in on every bet, outright and stages Larry, no pressure, I know you will make us big money.

Wiggins and Evans are two clear favourites. Neither are dopers imo.

Why thank you. I am confident of making a few bob all right.

Oi Larry get the finger out mate.I’ve had €200 on Brajkovic for a top 10 at 11/4 with ladbrokes. What else should I be steaming into?

Tom Danielson at 5/2 for a top 10 is a savage bet as well. Well do very well in the TT. He can climb with the best of them. He is in great form this year finishing 7th in the Tour de Swisse. He also finished 9th in the Tour last year.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Cavendish will pull out of the Tour, Sagan is a cert for the green. Matt Goss is 9/1 and should get 2nd place in this.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Vinokourov at 50/1 for the KOM is a great price as well. He will be looking to get into breaks in the mountains as he won’t can’t go for the GC. Dan Martin odds are tasty at 14/1. The want him to go for this and he has a free role.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]I think Evans will beat Wiggins but the price is too short. JVDB is my bet e/w.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Team sky looked nailed on for the team classification, 10/3 is a great price. Froome and Wiggins will be in the top 10. Rogers and Porte will be in the top 20.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]I think the prologue is too short for Wiggins, Spartacus all the way, especially with the five bends. I think the 2/1 is generous. 3.35 on betfair.[/size][/font]
[font=tahoma][size=3]Kessiakoff at 100/1 with Hills is a crazy price. He has great form coming into this. Won the TT in the Tour de Swisse and finished 5th in the prologue. I think he will be well up there.[/size][/font]

Gesink should be in the running for a top ten as well. I see Nico has lost his beloved team leadership to Peraud.

Gesink’s odds for top ten are poor. I’ve backed him each way to win it.

Write off Robert Gesink and Vincenzo Nibali at your peril.

I’m going for Cancellera to win today’s Prologue

Overpriced for a top 10 finish are Rein Taraame and Peter Velits imo

Matthew Goss and Jose Joaquin Rojas are my tips for the Green jersey

Samuel Sanchez and Frank Schleck won’t be far away in the King of the Mountains

I have Gesink{25/1} & Sanchez{33/1} backed e/w.

Tom Danielson to be top ten{5/2}

Dan Martin to win a stage{4/1}

And I’m looking to back Sagan for greater than 1.5 stage wins if someone can tell me where I can find this (not on PP).

Cancellara to win today!

Nibali won’t win because of the TT. Possible top 5.

No chance.

Rojas will be up there every day. If Cav jacks it in he will have a right chance.