Traffic management advice thread for roasters

Every post you make about your commute continues to reinforce my thought that your licence should be taken off you

2 Likes

That’s a prick of a drive.

1 Like

Give us a shout kid! As alluded to here going via Portlaoise is your best option exactly 1 hour to Mullingar from there and you bypass Tullamore also. When you get to Kilbeggan take the motorway towards Dublin and come off at the Tyrellspass exit approx 5 minutes trip. The road is much better in from there.

They are a long time at it. It might have taken a bit longer overall but surely they could have done it in sections.
The Guards should forget about speeding and arrests the cunts in trucks trying to overtake other trucks.

I’m gone full roaster here. Steak dinner, loads of gravy and a pint bottle of cider :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One for the Ravenous thread are you in the Park Hotel or Bloomfield?

How did you get on with this after? Iv to be in the city centre for 10 but will book the train id say with the forecast

I’m not sure if I want to be revealing that. I’m flat out on Tinder here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Left at 5 and made it comfortably enough. The road works are a bolox and you wouldn’t be making much headway on any part of the motorway. The food in the goat is gone to shite

2 Likes

Get the train mate. Traveling around that time is horrendous altogether these days

1 Like

Hope it went okay for ye.

1 Like

His place in Milltown is far superior

What’s that? His best bar is searsons. Christ the women inside there is unreal.

Thanks.

The Dropping Well.

1 Like

You know there are places in Dublin Charlie doesn’t own?

3 Likes

I don’t no that area of Dublin too well.

What were you doing in the goat if you were going to Dublin 3 mate ?

1 Like

I was in Vincent’s in the morning and then done a little shopping in dundrum.

and they released you?