Traitors to the Irish people - Covid-19 Edition

Cunts starting threads for Pensioners. The lowest of the low. Who was it again?

And the waaan who plays his partner in the skits
All because she has a mouth like a torn slipper

The ā€˜professionalā€™ classes

Laura Perrins.

1 Like

Travellers.
Exploiting the fact there is no checks for the covid19 payment.

4 Likes

Your not wrong there. This WFH lark is a fucking cod. Iā€™ve watched a lad ā€œWFHā€ there all morning. It involves multiple cups of coffee (whereā€™s the milk coming from), a burst of toasted sandwiches, a phone call or 2 at max, a spot of typing on laptop while frowning studiously and a few bursts of ā€œuseless fuckerā€ comments.

What time is the dinner atā€¦ Grrrrā€¦ Heā€™s gone upstairs for a nap now.

Would you be right. Great when you can get paid for it I suppose. The youth of today donā€™t know how good they have it. Iā€™m not seething, fair play to him, but itā€™s mystefying.

15 Likes

Iā€™m gonna say it and let it be the last time.

Leo Varadkar.

Giving an election speech during one of the biggest crisisā€™ the nation has seen.

Shameful.

Dadda ya fucker, what are u doing on here.

2 Likes

100 PC correct heā€™s a right shauneen

Ruth Coppinger

3 Likes

It rang a bell thenā€¦ Best of luck later in the week. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Theyā€™ve been utterly shameful. Putting on their ties, having the fry and then going straight back to bed and infesting the INTERNET with their painful accountant/banker ā€˜witā€™ while the rest of society has been taking strong decisive action on the front line, retailers, publicans,GAA, FAI etc, putting the safety or the Irish people first

What has she done now?

Iā€™m still giving that a like, while in the dark.

1 Like

Thatā€™s bolox about the youth of today. Some fellas enjoy that job while other lads would die a quick death if they had to work in an office or wear a suit to work regardless of pay. They prefer to be out working in a field or what not. Everybody is different the main thing is to be happy at what your at.

Surprised he isnt on grafton street with it. Spreading in mass gatherings

@Thomas_Brady - attempts to undermine our national leader and forum/national morale. Calling for a Chinese style response. A Chinese style response would literally see him killed for that treason.

Iā€™d say you should let this go mate. Like it or not, theyā€™ve done alright. Not perfect, but who the fuck would have. Thereā€™s lots of little things being done very right. GPā€™s triaging* through phone calls, weeding out the dross is fantastic and theyā€™ve managed to sort payment for that immediately. Announcing immediate sick pay at a higher level for any self isolaters. Emptying hospitals in readiness. Our schools closed faster than most european countries and we were later than most of them having cases. The message of social distancing and indeed meaning of it was well done. I get that youā€™re supersmart and can ascertain facts for yourself but much of the nation arenā€™t. It was a grand speech. Reassured many people who needed it. Let the Twitter cunts argue over the merits of it.
A combination of the numbers and the divisive ramblings of both FF and SF have landed FG in the hot seat for this(although forming a government in that time would have been nearly impossible anyway). Its their shitstorm. And if they handle it well they will have a serious mandate for government through a groundswell of approval. Thatā€™s just the facts of the matter. Seething away there will do no good for yourself or those with you.

13 Likes

Iā€™m zen mate.

1 Like

Good to hear mate. Hope youā€™re enjoying the down time with the family.

@TreatyStones looking for cheap likes wishing death on my mother , @BarneyCurley wishing death on me . Many men , many many men ,many men ,wish death upon me me , lord I dont cry no more , dont look to the sky no more ,have mercy on me .