Traitors

You’d have to be pretty stupid to click into this thread if you haven’t seen the finale yet.

1 Like

You’re right my friend, but tisnt a big ask nonetheless.

Well I never knew the option existed til last night so wasn’t that easy for me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m permanently suspicious of celebrity versions of anything. And I’m no different here.

Very entertaining but as real as wrestling.

2 Likes

I don’t think half the people they claim to have ā€œmurderedā€ are even dead tbh

4 Likes

And like, banished!?!

Banished where?

1 Like

I dunno, probably Clare or Wexford or somewhere bleak like that

Just watched the finale, what a load of horseshit. Alan Carr could barely keep a straight face for most of it. It was either scripted or the two other egalitarian artsy middle class wankers decided to back one of their own for fear of having to take sides with some ruffian rugby player when it was blatantly obvious that Carr was a traitor.

The crocodile tears at the end then ffs. And I know, what do I expect from reality TV

Scenes, Paudie is off to Dancing with the Stars. Getting an extra 5 minutes onto the 15 he has. Surely he’ll be a Celebrity Spot after this.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2025/1208/1547753-traitors-ireland-star-paudie-moloney-signs-up-for-dwts/

It will be a good test of the new hips

If only I got his name right the day I spotted him :sob:

Good man Paudie…

Moloney admits he ā€œreally got luckyā€ with his professional dancer and says his wife, Bernadette, is thrilled he’s taking part in the show.

" I can’t say the same for her but she has reassured me we’ll have a lot of fun while going through this great experience. As I was saying to my wife, Bernadette, it will be a whole new experience sober dancing.

ā€œI’m normally only dancing at weddings now and, depending on the circumstances, the odd funeral. Bernadette and I have always been great fans of the show. We’ve watched all seasons so far, but I still couldn’t tell you the difference between a Quickstep and an American Smooth.ā€

If he doesnt start off with the tie around the head, then he’ll lose rural Ireland.

1 Like

Decent couple of episodes to start series 4 on BBC.

Don’t know what part of the North Rachel is from but I’m going to say Tyrone

Think it’s Down.

1 Like

Caught up on first 3.

Alway lovely to see a cunt who thinks they’re smarter than everyone else caught out

1 Like

Dug there own grave with display at breakfast, enjoyable so far, need a twist every series as the contestants are all well clued in now after watching the previous series.

2 Likes

Yeah delighted for the cunt. Who’s the secret traitor?

The lesbian ex detective I’d say