Travel agents and airlines: Cunts

Oh theyā€™ll be wide open as soon as they can kid. The virus has burnt through the place anyway, they havenā€™t much left to lose

Paddy is the worst cunt for screwing a fellow paddy

6 Likes

A good few airlines will probably go to the wall after this. I can see flights being more expensive and fewer destinations being served when itā€™s all said and done.

Iā€™m tempted to book flights to Scotland and do that North Coast 500 route this year. Keep it simple.

1 Like

They learned nothing from the celtic tiger, priced paddy out of the market to milk the yanks and then had nothing when they arse fell out of the World

2 Likes

I remember on the sites in Yonkersā€¦ an Irish boss would blackguard you whereas the yanks were the finest.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve flights booked for June to Amsterdam. Not heard anything from KLM just the usual mass emails from them saying they are monitoring the situation.

Thereā€™ll be nothing cancelled till they absolutely have to.

worst cunts to work for aswell when abroad, Paddy will mess around with wages and expect you to thank him, John Bull treats every the same and fairly

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking. Weā€™ve an Air BnB booked which Iā€™d imagine I might have to take the hit on if the flights get cancelled.

People need to settle themselves and pace themselves back into life.

When normality begins to resume (whenever that may bloody well be - Iā€™d estimate a minimum of 12 months) everyone is going to have the same idea of holidays, hotel breaks, pubs, etc. Itā€™s going to be mayhem - youā€™re going to get fleeced, youā€™re not even going to enjoy it.

Iā€™ll let yā€™all knock yourselves out for the first 6 months and then slowly ingratiate myself back into the luxuries of life.

3 Likes

I canā€™t imagine there being much demand for Spain or Italy this summer somehow. Might be a great time to go

There was no sun holidayā€™s for the Irish fifty years ago, its time for them to rediscover themselves and the simple things in life. Half the country will be unemployed anyway in six months. There will only be flights to the mainland for the next few years

3 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a return of nineteen fifties values, I can see the Catholic church becoming relevant again. Cheap air travel caused a lot of problems for the country, lads coming back with silly ideas

5 Likes

Weā€™ll be heading for @flattythehurdlerā€™s mansion on the slow ferry

What planet are you on :joy:

Business travel is an airlines bread and butter. They will lose a large chunk of that now forever as businesses see it to be unnecessary. It was probably on the way out anyway due to companies seeking to reduce their carbon footprint but this has accelerated it. Air travel will turn back to being a luxury item or absolute necessity now and will be priced accordingly. Iā€™m not sure youā€™ll be able to fly to London for less than ā‚¬100 or New York for ā‚¬400 anymore.

6 Likes

They might with the price of oil at the moment!

Or it could be the opposite as they try and load us on to planes

2 Likes

one person per aisle for the next 2 years at least with the social distancing