Closed topic

I signed up with an initiative here in college to help traveler kids with their homework once a week. My first visit to the halting site was Wednesday, and a nicer bunch of people you couldnt meet. The kids were fantastic, though were fixated with why I wasn’t married with kids and surprise surprise, with horses.

In short, Padraig Nally was a cunt.

1 Like

I hope you didn’t spell it “travelers” in your assignment :popcorn:

Fuck off CM.

Hope they won’t have to do the differences between “their” and “there” for homework either :guns:

1 Like

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]I signed up with an initiative here in college to help traverler kids with there homework once a week. My first visit to the halting site was Wednesday, and a nicer bunch of people you couldnt meet. The kids were fantastic, though were fixated with why I wasn’t married with kids and surprise surprise, with horses.

In short, Padraig Nally was a cunt.[/quote]

:rolleyes: Just how many hours of community serviice did you get sentenced to?

It red write the 1st time round, I swear.

Oh dear, he can’t write properly now

he’s after catching the knacker

[quote=“Sledgehammer”]Oh dear, he can’t write properly now

he’s after catching the knacker[/quote]

The co-ordinator assured me it wasn’t infectious…:eek:

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]I signed up with an initiative here in college to help traveler kids with their homework once a week. My first visit to the halting site was Wednesday, and a nicer bunch of people you couldnt meet. The kids were fantastic, though were fixated with why I wasn’t married with kids and surprise surprise, with horses.

Get fucked nally is a hero, a defender of good over evil. The last great super hero some might day.:guns:

[quote=“ChocolateMice”]I signed up with an initiative here in college to help traveler kids with their homework once a week. My first visit to the halting site was Wednesday, and a nicer bunch of people you couldnt meet. The kids were fantastic, though were fixated with why I wasn’t married with kids and surprise surprise, with horses.

Good man ChocolateMice. The amount of anti traveller drivel spoken on this website is shocking to be honest.

You’re a funny old Bean really, CM, aren’t you?

CM=Bean :popcorn:

While you are wrong about Nally, you are to be commended for your work. In my experience the kids are always grand, but they change, they have to for survival.

True, one or two of the older kids came in and you could tell the difference. Hence thats why this initiative is starting with the really young, as opposed to those in second level where they had initially started, and gone wrong, with the scheme.

Yeah, CM = Bean :thumbsup:

I hope this is A WUM!:eek:

The level of English on this thread is appalling in the extreme.

I need to buy a gun.

Can you not just get a lend? :wink:

Nah, I’ll hang it on my wall like a trophy after I kill all the travellers.

:rolleyes:As per usual Farmer has his head in the clouds.