Travellers

They are burning the plastic/fresh plasterboard off it

1 Like

“Martyboy is seen here at the top of Croagh Patrick. The mountain is climbed by many travellers as penance or to bless the sick and the dead”

Everest would be a more suitable penance.

1 Like

Ah I should have known. These guys look pretty talented in “Finding” copper, must be something in the blood.

No chance of the Council’s environmental popping down there to have a chat with them about the effects of burning said plastic from the copper?

If you called the fire-brigade about the smoke would they have to cough up for the call out?

Hopefully the effects of burning plastic off at close quarters fucks them up before they hit 50.

A member of the traaaaavling community was telling some roaster on the plane about climbing Croagh Patrick last week. Twas gas.

Mauna Kea would be best for those boys

1 Like

The key thing is that it is Traveller-on-Traveller intimidation, which is a worry.

All good when ordinary folk are on the end of it?

1 Like
1 Like

Unless Pavee Point have copyright over the term “knacker” I think they’re reaching a bit here.

1 Like

In fairness to them they are probably carbon neutral through their use of Sulkys. Through their use of string vests, little or no soap, Deodorants with harmful CFC’s and lack of school runs they are a very environmentally friendly ethnic minority. They already practice what Eamon Ryan is preaching of how a community of 100 can share 10 vehicles.

6 Likes

Well the burning of copper and the pollution from that would probably out do all the savings on the other stuff.

1 Like

Fly tipping puts the kibosh on all that.

1 Like

EyjafjallajĂśkull would be my preference.

Copper wire burning?

A few posts up

Buring the electrical wires from a house or what ever to get the copper from the inside

1 Like

Was replying ref the environmental friendly comment

1 Like

Temporary dwelling a nice way to say knackers

1 Like