Travellers

The Black ‘n’ Tans might not exist anymore but they’re still capable of throwing a spanner in Leo’s werx.

Anybody who says they are a bigger pacifist than me better know how to use their fists.

3 Likes

I’ll berry you beside him

3 Likes

Many at it?

Half ten at night on Thursday morning for the burial

Whatever about the grammar and spelling the message is Crystal clear.

1 Like

Is that the sister ,crystal clear?

I don’t know why my keyboard autocorrected for the strippers name spelling of Crystal

*again.

Those two young McDonaghs from the Navan direction who took off in the minibus from the airport have the heads of trafflers. You’d be taking your life in your hands going next or near the fecking airport.

Imagine those kn***ers doing this,and don’t give a fuck about being sin binned etc,if someone perceives my description of said villians

You won’t be sin binned for that, but I don’t get why you need to use that racist term which is derogatory towards all travellers, can’t you just call them cunts or scum or whatever?

1 Like

Excuse me for that but I was so fucking incensed they are awful awful bolloxes

You are turning into the resident Racist. Some lads trot out lines looking for reactions but you just let them roll off the tongue without second thoughts.

Would you ever get fucked Mr. Hall Patrol. You’re an awful simpleton of a fella, trying to pile in on posters and sound enlightened.

20 Likes

Afaik he’s extremely unwell,aged,v frail

1 Like

Oh yeah sure lets blame the auld lad here.What was he thinking,good enough for him ha ha.You’re some bollix i hope these vermin never call to any old relations of yours.

3 Likes

I didn’t realise he was an OAP. Post withdrawn

1 Like

In my book there is no one more dispicaple than an apologist for the scourge of the traveller “culture” on civilised society.

2 Likes

70s