Travellers

Drive a muck spreader slowly down along beside them and let her rip. That’ll move them.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/stevehpix/status/1224719396897202176?s=21

:clap:

I beg your pardon sir, I find your post to be somewhat in bad taste, considering that many members of the travelling community did in fact die tragically in a caravan fire in Carrickmines. I would argue that such tragedies should not be made light of.

I used to work doors a few yrs ago with a few Limerick lads and their day job was removing caravans from halting sites in Dublin. I was curious as to how they went about it. Anyway one Sunday night after finishing work, I got an invite to tag along. They drove a 3ltr 4 wheel drive into a halting site after sketching it out for 5 min, they had their caravan picked out, quickly reversed up to a caravan and 3 lads hopped out of the jeep, one lad with a sledge hammer and he smashed the caravan door inwards, the other two quickly hooked it onto the tow bar and off we shot towards Tallaght direction and once you meet the middle of nowhere just unhook the caravan. I was curious as to why they smashed the door in and they explained that caravan doors open out and once you smash them in, then they can’t open and the fuckers are stuck inside. I don’t think this method would work these days with locks on the draw bars now. Satiomy curiosity anyway and I declined a repeat road trip with the mad cunts.

2 Likes

What about his 18 brothers and uncles? Thor himself hasn’t a hammer to stop them piling out

2 Likes

Well they must have been sound asleep in their own abodes that morning, I can say I never seen another being that morning only the 4 lads in the jeep. Although I certainly didn’t want to test it out a second time.

1 Like

No just the thought of move on money

The forgotten irish

gwan to fuck. If this is real then @Watchyourtoes is right. A flame thrower to each and every vehicle there. How organised are these cunts?

4 Likes

If only

It’s all computer generated.

pok_660_022619061645

The Lantern looks like good craic.

In galway?

Yes. Got it license back it seems.

It wasn’t the first place you’d go.

I’m only judging it by he video. I haven’t been

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218377492206328&id=1163481662&refid=17&tn=%2AW-R

2 Likes

The lad at the end could be passed as a bad Gordon Elliott lookalike.

2 Likes