Treaty United 2023

Eaten bread??

He adopted a bit of a scorched earth policy on the way out. I would have some sympathy for him but he fucked over a few people who tried to help out as well

Where will the players come from? Plundering the district league?

We need a derby . Hate can be a great catalyst of growth

Depends on what they are offering .

I’d imagine anywhere they can find them at this stage.

Limerick Pats

Pat is aiming for a return in 2022.

Good article here from Jason O Connor. At the end of it he mentioned local players Tommy could look to bring in

United United United

Any standout players in the Desmond League?

We were not listed in today’s fixture list btw. AN other was. Is there a chance they won’t get in after all? @Copper_pipe

Going off what I heard the club think they have everything right to get a licence. You just never know with the FAI

Still a chance but Treaty seem confident. I heard they’ve been in contact with a few players in the Junior leagues wondering would they sign for Treaty if the license is approved.

License Day is rumored to be the 23rd of this month and the first round of games is on the 26th of March so they have to put plans in place before the announcement.

Its some mess.

As with previous seasons, these fixtures are being released before a final decision on licensing and feature a 10-team format for the new campaign with nine named teams listed.

Athlone Town, Bray Wanderers, Cabinteely, Cobh Ramblers, Cork City, Galway United, Shelbourne, UCD, Wexford – and one team designated as TBC ahead of the outcome of the licensing process later this month, which still involves all candidates.

If additional clubs are successful with their application for a First Division licence, and additional teams are granted entry to the First Division, the fixtures will be amended accordingly at the given time. All fixtures are subject to change.

I don’t really get why it has to be left so late to decide every year like

One of the longest off seasons in Europe.

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes

There was a fella on the radio just now, Gary Spain??, was bemoaning how it would be ‘agonising’ for the soccer loving public in Limerick to know that there was LOI matches going on over the road that they wouldn’t be able to attend, I felt sorry for both of them, and their dog

4 Likes