Treaty United 2023

Gary is a decent sort (older brother of ‘comedian’ Karl). A massive Limerick supporter. I could be wrong in saying that he lives in Dublin but travels down for all the games. A big LOI man, who has a series archive of programmes, tickets etc. going back to the 70s.

We are going up, we are going up!

1 Like

I meant no slight toward Gary, he seemed like a decent chap, and he did say that he lived in Dublin.
It was gas imagining all the lads eking through the fence by Fuscos trying to get a glimpse of the action

Doubt it tbh,this season the first division is actually vv competitive, fancy Shelbourne -Galway , CCFC may reach the playoffs but I wouldn’t put money on it, doesn’t matter as long as clubs survive and build,well done to Limerick soccer anyway and like us only way is up

With cork and limerick the only way isn’t up, there is the bust option too

3 Likes

Time for Sporting Fingal to be resurrected now Drummer is out and we’ve all forgotten about all that unfortunate business regarding scapegoating developers.

A fanatic. Never missed an Ireland or Limerick game home and away. Has been to every world Cup since about 1986. Even when Ireland didn’t qualify. Used to sort people I knew for tickets for irish 6 nations games also

1 Like

We won’t go bust for at least three or four seasons

1 Like

:ronnyroar:

4 Likes

Rovers will be seething. Here we go

The biggest chasing since the Steering Wheel

Unrale… I presume all games will be streamed?

RIP Dublin County FC

17/02/21 - 20/02/21

2 Likes

What was the story there ??

I’d say there was opposition to including Shamrock Rovers B so they decided to only have one new franchise which was Treaty

They got a licence but not a place in the league

Who was behind it ?? Finance etc …

I don’t know was the move to 12 teams ever on. Sure that would have turned the thing on it’s head and it only a month away. I think when they got licences people misunderstood

They are confident of making the playoffs