Turds Season 2019/20

@Bawny has been waiting a year for this, big pressure on him.

Do you not have the app?
I hope it doesn’t take 45 seconds each time an autodrafter takes their go

I’m downloading it now

Edit: I’m in

Julio went at 3?? :laughing:

Jesus, I fucked that up anyway

Can’t believe Zeke fell into my lap at 5

Look after him. I had him for my last 2 seasons in the Turds. A great player to have.

1 Like

Julio was to go to my queue but I clicked him instead of Bell :cry:. I lost my plan after that.

How did I do mate?

I got gurley I think? Hes the only lad I know.

Not great, you’ve a good QB, James White is solid and Josh Gordon could do a job for you if he’s on the field
, you might have no Tight end
6/10

Are any of my lads even starters?:joy:

I’ll have to learn American football.

Play a sweeper and you’ll be fine

I’d rather lose

Can’t log into my team?

Screenshot the draftboard/rosters there commish.

Ignore him @backinatracksuit, he just wants to gloat at whoever drafted Andrew Luck, Lamar Miller, Isiah Crowell, etc. and then offer his “services” :thinking:

You still bitter about the multiple trimmings I’ve given you across several leagues, pal? If anyone drafted Luck, they should be strung up by the balls.

This is the social division mate, we try and relate to each other without rancor. Hard for a Monaghan cunt to relate to.

Fuckit, looking back there I made right balls of that draft, the 11 spot was a disaster, all the top RBs were gone and the next tier all disappeared before it got back to me at 35, things ended up getting so bad that I took a punt on Duke Johnson in the sixth round, Jesus like.

Anyway it goes without saying that I’m open for business if anybody feels they’re understocked for receivers.

1 Like