TV Rights, best avoided

Based on???

And if you’ve nothing to back your arguments up, just say so, smiley faces isn’t solid evidence im afraid

That’s what the whole argument with Tim has been about you fool. Go back to bed

Oh based on your opinions and no facts.

Still no comment on the soccer game against England, on a Saturday, that didn’t near sell out. You are a really poor debater.

I’ve actually commented on it numerous times. Try to read my posts again

1 Like

Which Saturday was it? Date? What was the attendance?

All your fact free opinions? Rehash it for me again.

Oh here it is. But these are the self proclaimed best fans in the wuddled. What do they take seriously so, the junkets to france? That fits the definition of bandwagoners perfectly. They dont go to the league of ireland, they dont watch games on tv (no game in the top 50 tv ratings last year) they pay little attention to the team outside the m50, louth, donegal, cork, sligo and a few other enclaves

What are the limitations placed on away fans in soccer versus rugby?

Are the health and safety requirements different thus freeing up more capacity for rugby.

There are a lot of variables at play here. The 2 lads are too embroiled in a pissing contest to think this through fully.

Link?

When did you last attend an AIL match?

Last year. But im not a rugby fan first, wouldn’t claim to be

Wait, did you not resign from the forum before?

Heres one, self proclaiming

Youve provided no evidence to your claims all evening, running away from debate, why am i even providing you with some im not sure

Any chance you might answer these re the Eire - England friendly in 2015?

There were 14 association football games in the top 50 Irish TV ratings last year.

Depends on the game but even for a high security game such as England I’d imagine there still wouldn’t be much more than a couple of hundred seats sealed off. Sometimes the dwarf end is entirely allocated to the away team but is not filled out.

A lot of the ground football fans would be on the live register anyway so every day is a weekend day.

I didn’t want to be unkind and point it out. Soccer has been usurped completely by rugby, im sure the head and sand approach will turn that right around

1 Like

Says a lot for the way the debate has gone on this thread that the rugger set have had to resort to this rot.

1 Like

More people play football than the 6 gga sports and rugby combined

Rugby has overtaken gga though

@maroonandwhite is always at it. He hates the working class

1 Like