TV Rights, best avoided

I just don’t watch tv much, mate. There’s fuck all on it and it’s a waste of time and energy… i already devote my spare time to TFK. HD and that type of jizz doesn’t inspire or impress me either… frugality, mate.

HD biggest improvement to TV viewing since the ability to fast forward and rewind live TV.

You must watch a lot of tv?

Sky Q is unreal bro

1 Like

What’s that?

Ultra HD mate. Its off the fucking hook.

http://www.sky.com/shop/tv/sky-q

‘ultra’ :joy:

Great to see marketing at work.

1 Like

I knew you’d like that :wink:

Next up is super duper really good

2 Likes

Watch plenty sport at the weekends. 45 mins a day max other than that. Have one telly in house as matter of choice so we all have to share it

No rugby?

6 Likes

Boom :rollseyes:

Morning @Tim_Riggins not sure if you saw this? Couldn’t find the thread where the discussion was ongoing about LOI Friday night figures. Ewan Mac Kenna of all people is after getting out the clamp for a lot of lads on here :joy:

I’v put this into our Dropbox evidence folder anyway for future reference give me a bell if you want to discuss further

2 Likes

BT have renewed exclusive CL and Europa League rights in UK until 2021. That’s a huge challenge to Sky now that they can sustain their content.

Soccer is so shite that half the time I can’t be bothered to go rooting through the BT box looking for whatever they’re showing, Scottish games excepted.
Same goes for club rugby unless munster are losing.

To be fair… most league of Ireland fans are at games, mate. I had the Shams game on but with the volume down until the Limerick game was abandoned …

:joy:

That brings it up to about 70k interested punters a week so

2 Likes

How many would attend AIB club games? Do they even show that on TV anymore? I’m not sure what you are hoping to get at here, mate.

If you are explaining you are losing.

RTE generally (in its current form) is on borrowed time as world moves to different ways of media consumption.

Sorry pal it was you came back to me butting your nose in. The post was directed at the TV rights expert around here @Tim_Riggins and anyone else interested. The context is that the lads couldn’t find the LOI TV figures a few weeks back when they were discussing why there was women’s and underage rugby shown of a Friday night

These new ways of consuming media will be vital for rugby pal I agree.

You might explain the above to the lads wetting their pants about rte showing a bit of rugby