Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

I finished Ozark and thought it was only OK, I’d be slow enough to start watching a second series.

Did anybody have to watch a thing on RTE the other night called Frock Finders where they had cameras in a few boutiques in NCW and the local elite :sweat_smile: were in looking for something to wear to the Killarney races, some amazing comedy as a local heifer spends two grand on a dress that Kate Middletons mother had worn (same type of dress), worth watching back on the rte player for the LOLs.

This has really picked up. I’m enjoying it. Got three episodes done.

2 Likes

Finished ‘Preacher’ just there. Season 2 a good bit better than Season 1. Still a nothing show but some good scenes and a good sense of humour. Not everyone’s cup of tea though.

Also finished ‘White Gold’. Worth a look if anyone wants a half decent British comedy.

Well worth sticking with, watched the finale last night. I was tearing into the bottle of whisky myself over the last couple of episodes.

Top of the Lake - China Girl: total shite, an absolute dogs breakfast of a show, atrocious.

Ice Cream Girls: just watched first episode, very good. That Lorraine Burroughs is a looker.

The wine show with Matthew Goodes and Matthew Rhys. This is a cracking show, I’ve really enjoyed it.

Anyone watched The Deuce yet?

Any use?

Yes its excellent.

1 Like

Yes, very good, watched it last night

Finished Narcos last night. Was very good after an iffy first 2 episodes.

Top notch… Last few episodes were unreal.

7, 8 and 9 were excellent. Thought the last episode was only ok although it was nearly 1 by the time I finished it so was probably just eager to get my beauty sleep.

Hi Mike,

Kindly Fuck off.

NK

@Mike1 has Nembo badly rattled here

Scenes.

Play it cool kid.
Eh @Mike1 any chance of setting @Nembo_Kid up on a date in return?

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Denise contacted me and asked that you remove these two photos.

Hi Mike -

Ask Denise to send me a private message and i’ll take care of her demands.

I hadnt seen these photos until @Mike1 reposted them. Thanks Mike.

@Mike1 is the tog fillers worst alias yet. @Nembo_Kid has him rattled within an inch of his e-life