Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

If you click on the big M by your name you will see the option to send a private message which is in the shape of an envelope - You can send on Denise’s email to me through this.

Looking forward to hearing from you both.

CM

Mate, dont do it, you’re so close.

Hi Mike—

If you follow this link it will allow you send me a private message.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/8/8cd01b038d3218bdcba6fe446491b1a0841d0d26_1_500x500.jpg

Fucking hell Mike :eek:

What happened here?

Watched the opening episodes of Star Trek and The Deuce. Both promising.

"Watched the opening two episodes of ST Discovery, looks interesting alright. They have treated the first two episodes as a cold open, no sign yet of the Discovery itself even, but all in all a very decent show. Another one with two strong female roles kicking it off, the misogynists will be seething.

1 Like

Watched the 40 minute documentary on Netflix called ‘Long Shot’ - well worth watching.

Also watched some of Rick and Morty Season 1 - pretty funny.

1 Like

Watched the first 2 episodes of Tin Star. Not too impressed. Worth sticking with?

Its bang average and Tim Roth is a bit annoying as a character. Character development and plot is all over the shop in it.

You wont miss much if you cut and run now.

1 Like

It’s shocking shit

I haven’t seen anything of much use in a long while. Was hoping Tin Star might be good. Everything seem so be so unrealistic these days. Easy to find holes in them if you know what I mean.

I hate reality TV, so I’m not too sure where that leaves me.

I’m sticking with it in the hope that it ignites in the next episode or two. very slow and frustrating so far and no sign of Christina Hendricks getting her kit off yet.

Have you watched The Affair or The Handmaid’s Tale?

The Good Place on NetFlix is a decent new comedy.

Danson is as brilliant as ever and Kristen Bell plays the lead role very well.

Nice premise as well.

Took me 3 or 4 episodes to get into it, but I’d agree.

Very good for such a short. Such a surprising twist to it. I remember that episode well.

1 Like

The Handmaid’s Tale wasn’t a patch on the book.

Looks like there is a movie as well.

Watched first episide of The Deuce last night. Enjoyed it. No expense spared

1 Like

“The Affair” is being dragged out to the bitter end.