Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=YQ418WWs_9U

What is this shite?

With Big Mouth and Rick & Morty, going to go ahead and say the best comedies are cartoon ones. Well along with Curb.

Gold Rush is back! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m enjoying the new series of Vice Principals.

1 Like

That’s good to know, the first series was mindlessly entertaining, is that Asian mother in law still in it?

Yes. A new character in it called Nash who is very good.

I watched Norskov last Wednesday night on C4.
It was fairly good, so was looking forward to the second episode tonight. No sign of it in any TV guide.
So although it’s a series, and is listed on the C4 website, there is no indication that I can find about when the second episode is transmitted.

Could this be a case of the first episode is transmitted, then you catch up by streaming on demand?

Never heard of that before???

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding NORSKOV.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your query, we are pleased to read of your interest in Norskov and that you would like to watch it. In regards to you query on a missing series link, Norskov is part of our new Walter Presents programme, Walter Presents is a brand new on-demand service showcasing the world’s best foreign-language drama. The service will be exclusively available free in the UK, via Channel 4’s digital hub, All 4. The unique branding of Walter Presents was chosen by Channel 4 to emphasize the curatorial nature of the service. Walter Iuzzolino, curator for the service will hand pick the very best dramas from around the world. Offering a constantly evolving and expanding slate of the highest rating and award winning foreign-language series, Walter Presents will become the go-to destination for fans of world drama and those keen to discover more.

The first episode of Norskov will be broadcast on TV to help highlight our All4 service, you can watch Norskov after the first broadcast via the link I have left below:

Alternatively, Norskov and the full list of titles can be viewed on tablets, mobile phones and personal computers via the ALL4 application.

I hope this information will be of use to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.

1 Like

Download it. Second season confirmed for next year.

Whats a reliable site for downloading or streaming shows. I want to get series 2 and 3 of Borgen, if one of you guys could find it and have it here on a silver platter that would be great, thanks

You’re some clart all the same.

and season 3?

Bumped for Chucks

Sorry mate, I went for a coffee…

Right I’l let it slide this time

Borgen is some show. Outstanding series, especially season 1 and 2. Three was alright to good.

Mentioned before on here before I met the guy who plays the TV producer of the news show before in person, Søren Malling, he was very nice.

If Danish TV is your thing, check out 1864, excellent period drama. You’ll see all the actors that you’d have seen from other Danish dramas as I guess they are picking from a small pool like we would in Ireland. Sidse Babett Knudsen pops up in it too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:eggplant:

1 Like

Iptorrents is an excellent site for tv and movies. You need an invite though.

I use 1337x.to for torrents. Very good site.

If you have an Android device, terrarium TV is much better than Kodi for TV shows and movies.

2 Likes

I can’t find it with English subtitles.

1 Like