Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Yeah I’ve seen it!

It’s tremendous.

Mate, Trollhunters is one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

“Daylight is mine to command”

The addition of Adrien Brodys Changretta and Aidan Gillens Aberama Gold have really drove the series on this season,look at Gillens performance in Peaky Blinders compared to his little finger character he’s a top top actor.

Godless let itself down with a pretty ludicrous shootout in the final episode.

Watched four episodes before bed last night and lost count at the number of times I laughed out loud.

1 Like

Wait until you get to the last episode of the series just screened. The season finales are all a bit out there - this one is wonderful, wonderful tv.

1 Like

I enjoyed the fuel rebate one immensely

The grandson’s urine comment at the end is a fantastic surprise.

1 Like

vodafone the cunts have blocked this, anywhere else?

Thanks in advance

Blocked which? 1337X or SolarMovie?

1337X

Working ok for me on Vodafone. Try this one https://1337x.st/

Went with the stream. It worked on 2nd go.

Cheers again

I’m a bit late to the party; but I just finished the last episode of Westworld.

I enjoyed it a lot tbh, I thought it was excellent for the most part.

Anthony Hopkins is just fantastic and that part was just tailor-made for Ed Harris.

1 Like

You finished series 2 Tinnion? Enjoyable for the most part, few good twists etc. However;

that fucking underwater scene was ludicrous, what is he a fucking mermaid? When he roared underwater, let all the air out of his lungs stayed underwater for a while, then still had enough air to get out I nearly fucked the remote at the TV. I could have lived with all that but the part where she miraculously came back to life (completely unharmed) after presumably several minutes (since he took a breather on the bank for a while) underwater post her last breath and then another several minutes out of the water without breathing

Also me being extremely pedantic but

Phosgene gas is not flammable, it would make a terrible chemical weapon if it was. It was fired from explosive shells and if it was flammable it would have just burned up straight away.

The whole thing just went a bit mental right at the end, which was a pity because it really didn’t need to. It was interesting enough as it was.

Hang on - there’s series 2?! I didn’t realise that.

I will start that tonight.

Don’t read any of the above so

S3 finale of Mr Robot was rather good. Bobby Cannavale is a great addition to the show.

1 Like

@Copper_pipe - is Terrarium TV still a thing? Do I need to buy a subscription?