Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Just finished The Patriot. Very enjoyable. It’s somewhere between Fargo and Better Call Saul…decent cast as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EXfNhReicY

The Frozen Dead is good, a bit typical of French Cop thrillers. But good none the less.

If it’s a fair reflection of French society, and I am led to believe it is, they are some crowd for are fairs. Simply part of life.

That looks right up my alley, pal. Where did you stream it from? And don’t fucking say Amazon.

Amazon.

You can sign up for a 7 day free trial, mate… Just download the app onto your tv. It’s only 2.99 a month presently and you can cancel at any time.

They have apps on TVs now? Where will it all end.

No, you have to download it to your tv, pal. You can then watch Amazon content on your tv through the app.

How can you download something onto your TV?

With your remote control. It’s the business.

1 Like
  1. Buy a Smart TV
  2. Get someone capable of using a Smart TV, a Smart TV user if you will.
  3. Download App.
  4. Register with Amazon.
  5. Stick your thumb up your hole.
5 Likes

I’ll look for it on Showbox or Terrarium thanks lads.

Wash your thumbs first

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

Watching ‘The End Of The Fucking World’. Pretty meh. Not especially funny and at least half the cast is either superfluous or extremely stupid. The female co-lead is good though.

Derry Girls is decent mindless comedy if you have subtitles

1 Like

Season 2 confirmed already

I though it was decent. Good soundtrack. The girl is great.

Found it on Terrarium, old bean. Just watched the first episode and it gets the @Horsebox seal of approval.

Alias Grace is a good watch.

It isn’t bad by any means but a lot of stuff regarding the characters/story irked me. Would have been better as a 90 minute movie focused on the two teens.

Also I see it has better ratings on MC than ‘Dark’, showing that most reviewers score based on the opening episodes of a program instead of the whole thing.

Excellent program.