3 kev

1 Like

I like Suberra

Awful sad seen in E3

With the kid?

Madra

Edit: the violence towards animals is disturbing

It’s pretty boring - same old same.

I finally got to the end of Breaking Bad last week. Jesus that was hard work.

1 Like

A very over rated show.

3 Likes

Big time.

Breaking Bad was shite

Have been watching this on Netflix. Enjoyable

The main actor being the only real letdown.

He is awful. Paul Bettany on the otherhand is outstanding and would almost have you rooting for auld Ted come the end of it.

2 Likes

Worthington is a wooden bastard. Bettany was brilliant. The episode on Teds life was fairly moving. I read a good few pages of the manifesto afterwards, teds not exactly wrong. The poor cunt got a woeful doing by that prick in Harvard. Free ted.

I knew very little about the Unabomber before watching it aside from the fact that he was some loner who lived in a shack.

I did like the fact that it made him look human and showed the events that shaped him rather than just painting him as a deranged crank which would have been much easier.

2 Likes

Same I knew nothing of it really, had a vague recollection of when he was arrested. Yes it was a very fair portrayal, the credits showed the real Fitzgerald had a role in producing it, if he really was taken in by the manifesto and lived in a cabin himself (which they never really got into in the series) that might explain the balance

1 Like

Worthington doesn’t come across great but perhaps was he trying to portray James Fitz’s oddball personality? (Assuming the real James Fitz was indeed a strange man who became obsessed with catching the Unabomber)

1 Like

and on the spectum

2 Likes