Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

No one mentioned riveting, fathead.

I found the animated sequence in Life of Brian quite contrived I must admit.

It’s all kicking off in Ep3 of Gomorrah @Cicero_Dandi @caoimhaoin

2 Likes

Haven’t seen last nights but felt it got worse as the series went on, still quite good. The dynamic between Tommy Tiernan and the father in law is the best bit,

Finished it all.

Meh

First season was good… It’s been meh since.

Watched some stuff recently:

La Morta: pretty meh French serial killer thriller. Steals too much and too clearly from a number of films, particularly silence of the Lambs. 6/10

Corporate: Surrealist comedy set in the corporate world. Two leads are uninteresting but the bad guys are entertaining. Opening episode was pretty well written.

Counterpart: alternative sci-fi historical drama with the bald guy from Oz. Opening episode was really good, recommended.

Black Lightning: Fun, entertaining superhero show in Netflix. @cluaindiuic have you way watched this yet?

Unwatchable now.

Is series 3 of Fargo any good, up on Netflix now I see

Yes.

1 Like

Weakest of the three. Just a bit too samey and slightly stale. It’s worth a watch and some of the characters are excellent especially Mr Vargas and Nikki but its not a patch on season 2

McMafia series finale was excellent.

Still excellent all the same.1 and 2 were brilliant to be fair.

I dunno a bit disappointing and predictable

I’m struggling with it. On episode 5 but its taken me weeks to watch that many. Nowhere near as good as the previous 2.

Gomorrah on the other hand :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Best of them

I’d say you’re hard to please. I thougjt it was excellent all the way through.

It’s getting bad reviews in the UK media so apparently lots of others hard to please also

Castle Rock looks interesting.

Stephan King based.

Good cast

Interesting, castle rock is where this fella lived