Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Another rec - ‘A Very English Scandal’.

Jaysus, I found that to be hard work after a decent first episode

Anybody seen the new series of the bridge? Is it worth starting?

There’s a Romper Stomper series,WTF. Is it based on the movie?Why have I never heard of this? @fitzy @Chucks_Nwoko @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

After finishing The Expanse, The Staircase, A Very English Scandal and Patrick Melrose in recent weeks I’m stuck with nothing to watch. Have Preacher and Legion but not too bothered with watching either right now. Anything else new and good?

Season 4 of the bridge is decent if you’ve seen the others

The handmaids tale. Ken Burns Vietnam War.

2 Likes

Gomorra, or Top Of The Lake.

1 Like

Gomorra is awful scutter.

1 Like

Have you no fuckin job?Where the jaysus do ye get time to watch all these things.

5 Likes

A few episodes every weekend over two months. The wife was sick and the baby with the mother in law last weekend so I got through a lot then.

Can’t do much exercise

Some of the lads on here must be clinically obese from all the ‘atin, drinkin’ and TV watching they do.

1 Like

The Tu Pac-Biggie series is good. The acting of the men themselves is poor but everyone else is good

Watching the first episode of HBO’s sharp objects at the moment.

Looks to be very good.

Its fairly fucked up

1 Like

It’s very dark alright, decent opening episode though. Will watch the second one later on.

Condor is quite good

Enjoying the Mafia only kills in summer.

justv started re-watching 6 feet under, was a great but fucked up show. Nathaniel fisher is a great character.