Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

A load of people I know love it, but the white “gangster” who is one of the main characters is such an awful actor I couldn’t get into it.

That is good news. Is it on Sky?

I have not. Is it on Netflix or are you streaming it?

Not sure yet. It’s on my IMDb watchlist and I see it had a premiere date of October 19 for all episodes.

I’ll find a source once I’ve finished Making a Murder season 2 (which is boring enough).

Ya I’m not going to bother with it. Heard it’s rubbish.

Think I’ll give it a miss. Anything new in it at all?

Downloaded it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnN7Aad3c7A

Everyone is shitting on about it to me, i’m waiting for new season of Narcos. Anyone watch new series of Making a murderer?

Ive heard it’s top notch alright.

@Copper_pipe, would our boy add a tv show if you asked him?

I think he would. Might take a few days to get it added though

Would you ask him could he add The Terror? — Having The Wire up there would also be excellent but not a must.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnN7Aad3c7A

I just finished watching the terror a few days ago, it was very very meh. I wouldn’t be in a rush to download and watch it.

I watched making a murderer episode one of season two a week ago and had to fight the will to turn it off. I won’t be watching the remaining episodes.

The haunting of hill house is quite good and I found myself watching back to back episodes and finished it in a few nights. The first episode was excellent.

Making a murderer series 2 is shite. Nothing new in it other than result of an appeal(s).

I am enjoying Jack Ryan on Amazon.

La Mante is on my to watch list.

Series 6 of House of Cards is out this Friday. The new show from the Love/Hate writer is out this Sunday.

Didn’t think much of power. the wire for dummies. Into season 2 of the deuce, good stuff even if both francos characters are ineffective in a way

@Copper_pipe get the deuce up as well. I’ve watched season 1 and I’m eager to see season 2.

Don’t bother.

1 Like

Anybody watch Station Berlin.?I’ve it taped,is it any good,looks like a homelandy kind of thing.

1 Like

I don’t know where ye find the time to watch all the Telly.

1 Like

Line of duty season 4 out on Netflix. I like that show

1 Like