Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

The penultimate Episode 8.

Very enjoyable fare. Ellie goes all John Rambo tonight. Spoiler alert: No zombies (Grrrr).

Very clear we’re gonna be left on a cliffhanger next week that will piss everyone off. The Last of Us will continue to slow burn for years to come.

3 Likes

Peado vibes were rotten. Bring back zombies, stat.

Watched the first episode of an IITV series called Karen Pirie there which is being shown on Virgin Media.

Very good.

1 Like

Almost certain they were referencing the early Mormons in this episode… I’ve a vague recollection of their first settlement being in Pittsburgh which your man in the show said they had originally settled in but fled to escape marauders and such. The Mormons were also violently driven out of Pittsburgh.

Mormonism was also set up by deviants who wanted to have sex with multiple women and children.

And I’m sure cannibalism is somewhere in there too.

1 Like

Great episode,I thought it’s cause they were starving

2 Likes

She’s like a Tom Boy.

2 Likes

Magic! Great fun that show!

I watched that Dublin Narcos last night. It was fairly poor fare.

Tame enough ending and a weaker episode than it’s predecessor.

Great opening sequence (Duh…zombies, good. No zombies, bad) and then it peters out a bit. 7/10

Prepare for one of the worst shootout scenes you’ll ever see

1 Like

Watched the first episode of The Gold about the 1983 brinks gold heist in London. A promising start.

2 Likes

I thought it was a bit meh

You would be correct. I’m not sure what makes it stand out from all the rest tbh.

All n all a very average show.

Outside Episode 3 I haven’t seen much to mark it out from all the other apocalypse shows. Endless depression and lack of hope. I have enough of that here.

Picard S3 has been an improvement over S1 and 2. It’s actually watchable now.

As I said before, really loved Poker Face.

More TNG, whodathunkit.

It’s back

2 Likes

Football is life.