Tv Shows & Mini Series (Part 1)

Some top notch cameos this series. Fred Armisen was fucking hilarious. Guillermo del Toro too.

Making a fuck out of this season of Barry so far

I’m enjoying it.

I’m going to rewatch Rome, in honor of Titus Pullo.

2 Likes

Woof woof

1 Like

Anyone watching 3rd season of Der Pass/Pagan Peak? Great show but can’t find latest episodes in usual sources.

Really enjoying Barry but glad it’s finishing end of this series. They’ve ran out of rope; recycling plot themes now and wouldn’t want it to tarnish how thoroughly enjoyable a show its been.

I’ll miss it but glad it’ll finish sooner than be flogged to death.

noho-hank-anthony-carrigan

I’m loving the last series. I didn’t see this week’s episode yet though mate. It’s on the agenda for tonight.

I haven’t given anything away and gas episode again. Enjoy

1 Like

3 Likes

PEP!!!

That seemed madly deep faked or something!

1 Like

Yeah, I know it’s him there but it’s not him hugging Ted etc. Just seems like a dodgy green screen job or something.

Just finished the latest Succession. Lack of commentary here is noticeable by its absence.

I was disappointed in that episode. It is all set up now for the finale and it needs a humdinger of an episode really to cement its legacy as one of the great tv shows of modern times.

The final season of Barry has been very slow so far. I reckon there’s only maybe two or so episodes of that left and it really needs to ramp things up to save a dour final season.

That was a fantastic episode another 9/10.Im actually rewatching it as well atm and am finished season 3.Its even better the second time round.The last episode is 90 mins long so plenty of time to finish it up.

1 Like

Woof woof

It was an excellent episode. One of the all time great Succession episodes. I’ve a suspicion it’s gonna be Greg now

1 Like

Lovely to see the delightful Keeley Hazel show up at the end again too.