Twigg left short in wages

Rovers in trouble it seems and Twigg hasn’t been paid in a couple of weeks.

LOI clubs are dropping like flies.

[quote=“tipptops*”]Rovers in trouble it seems and Twigg hasn’t been paid in a couple of weeks.

LOI clubs are dropping like flies.[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to a statement from NCC on this…

Is the real tipptops back?

Unlikely, i’d say he’s just some watered down version.

Defo seems to be less of a gobshite than the last fella.

:clap:

i deal in reality & facts hence there will be no statement:D

i deal in reality & facts hence there will be no statement:D[/QUOTE]

That’s it, keep burying your head in the sand.

i deal in reality & facts hence there will be no statement:D[/QUOTE]

Disappointing NCC.

I was hoping you’d come on and claify just why Twigg hasn’t been paid in so long.

:clap:

[quote=“The Dunph”]Disappointing NCC.

I was hoping you’d come on and claify just why Twigg hasn’t been paid in so long.[/QUOTE]

unlike the GGA we dont have a big compensation claim post the ryan report so we have no such concerns

Looks like you’ll have to increase your direct debit if you want to keep Larry in bread.

I wonder if he leaves will Bohs come in for him.

Disappointing stuff here. First they rip off their fans by charging stupid prices for a friendly game and then they don’t pay their players? Shocking stuff.

Think thats the Christian Brothers you’re talking about there buddy.

Thought you only dealt in reality and facts.:clap:

Looks like Barry will have to head back to Brechins.

sorry MBB

its just that there is a large crossover of members & that whole artane boys band thing etc etc

I don’t want to be putting the boot in but from what I hear they are having fierce problems acquiring extra seating, due to having cash flow problems, for the Madrid friendly. Seemingly itd to do with all the unpaid bills they have left behind themselves over the years.

Sure what would you expect from an organisation that prides itself on having no full time employees. Paying peanuts and getting monkeys comes to mind.

:clap::clap:

well they will just go out with their begging bowl again to the taxpayer looking for more of a help - worst thing is they will give it to the toerags just to keep them quiet and not causing all sorts of problems in the streets