Twitter (Part 1)

[quote=ā€œThe Runtā€]I have recently setup a non personal twitter account to be used as a marketing tool so I am very familiar as to how twitter is being implemented by corporations etc.

You havenā€™t revealed any details as to why you have a twitter account, so Iā€™m am just going on the information I already know.

I know that you are a funboy, so it is logical to assume you are using it for funboy related activities, which of course, are gay.[/quote]

Do you know what you know? Fuck all thats what you know. Do you know what I know? No you dont because you know fuck all. :smiley:

Flano, you seem very tetchy today.

Heā€™s fucked from staying up late twittering

:smiley:

Iā€™m going to set up a corporation and start twitting away

Iā€™ve come around to the ways of Twitter. A very useful device for filtering what news you want into your old noggin. Pick what media streams you wish to see tweets from and go from there. Once you dont follow and useless cunts who bullshite on about themselves youā€™ll be grand out. It has merits Iā€™ve found.

queer

I think its the greatest load of shite Iā€™ve logged on to. Who or what do you follow to read something intersting besides the usual bullshit?

:clap:

Association Football
The Guardian and a number of its writer, eg Sean Ingle, Sid Lowe, etc
Fiver

GAA
RTE Sport
Independent
Examiner
Local Press

Current Affairs
Morning Ireland
Last Word
Matt Cooper
Various Newspapers
Today FM
RTE
Newstalk

Then you have your assortment of bits and bobs (twentymajor, dangerhere, madam editor, the big sam), but those would be my main ones really. All give brief synopsis of articles of interest with tinyurlā€™s to link into if you want to read them or not. Just find it pretty time saving really and I also find stuff I may not have found otherwise.

Iā€™ll probably get bored with it after a while, but for now its an interesting piece of equipment.

Iā€™m a recent Twitter convert also through the iPhone app. Would never use the website as I couldnā€™t be bother logging on. Find it good for following sport news, follow most of the journalists from The Times and The Guardian. A selection of those that I currently follow are:

Ken Early (I hated Ken for a while but I know think heā€™s a thoroughly alright sort)
Robbie Savage
Ray Parlour
Raphael Honigstein
Stephen Fry
Sid Lowe
FourFourTwo
Charlie Brooker (who I hate)
Dangerhere
Barry Glendenning
Henry Winter (twat)
Gabriele Marcotti (mostly a twat)
Andrey Arshavin

Anyone else got any recommendations for me?

See above Tinnion, any of Lowe, Jonathan Wilson are all worth a follow. Ken Earley is quite enjoyable too in fairness, as is Ger Gilroy on occasion. Youā€™ll find they all link to each other in time.

Winter is some cunt by the way. I dumped Fry, just a bit shite imo.

I followed Tony Cascarino for 2 days, it was shocking, had to boot him, as for Andy Towndend, fucking hell, its worth your while going looking at his tweet re Edgar Davids move to Palace, comedy gold

Chad Ochocinco!

Gareth Thomas may have the gayest twitter picture ever. Which is ironicā€¦

http://twitter.com/gareththomas14

John Mullane should have one of these

His photo gives a bit of clue alright to the foot he kicks withā€¦

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1040296709/IMG_0387_bigger.jpg

Itā€™s hardly ironic if he is actually gay.

ā€œGay man looks gay in photoā€ shocker

Ironic? :rolleyes:

The irony would exist had the picture been up before he realised his gayness which I am choosing to believe it was.

ffs