Twitter (Part 1)

Thatā€™s true but the problem with the modern world of Twitter and cancel culture is that allegations are weaponised and used to destroy people.

Iā€™ve no idea why the lady in I question decided to attack Kelly.

Thereā€™s a bile on Twitter on all sides where people are lining up to destroy people all the time for any error of judgment or phrase. Itā€™s a tightrope people seem obliged to walk if they want a public career.

Me either. Though I reckon a stranger telling you to get off twitter for your mental health might not go down well with someone who struggles with their mental health.

20210310_215329

Is that real?

She has to go

:open_mouth:

Twitter reminds me of Renards back in the day, full of would beā€™s and wannabe with little to contribute to the world but their own sense of self importance. The politicians throwing them a bone every now and then to egg them on

5 Likes

Maybe she has matured as a poster over the years?

1 Like

I have never listened to her show and know very little of her but why do the woke crew hate Ciara Kelly?

:smile:

1 Like

Needy

Iā€™m confused was LindaScooby a man at one time?

1 Like

Come away from that twitter lads, it wonā€™t do ye any good

1 Like

Some lads arenā€™t able for it a tall.

Saying that, Irish Twitter is a nawful place

The lady in question was also at the centre of the Danny ā€œCare2muchā€ boy Twitter drama, outing him as a confidence trickster having dated him in two separate time periods. Was also alligned with Twitter drama queen Roman Shorthall. Going by the avatar, sheā€™s also alligned with Paddy Cosgrave. Kelly would be viewed as a blueshirt and pro OUITF which is a cardinal sin on Irish Twitter

1 Like

Twitter should only be used for nfl free agency and draft buzz this time of the year - all the rest is just noise

3 Likes

Or club gaa results

Danny care2much???

Donā€™t do it mate. Itā€™s a fucking rabbit hole you donā€™t wanna go down

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Twitter (Part 2).