Twitter (Part 1)

Cop the fuck on glass. Because the cunts don’t vote in the election were still left with health in a locker.

But the cunts will think they’ve voted for women’s health but condemning them to the charnel house of the HSE.

Why don’t these wankers integrate into the countries they now live in?
Sitting there out foreign in their gaa jerseys moaning and bitching on social media about how backward Oireland and how great they are to come home and sort it out before fucking off back to paradise (which in Avril Walls case is a shithole in the desert where you can be flogged for a being a homosexual)

16 Likes

Lads trying to climb the social dominance hierarchy with their virtue signaling would sicken your hole.

2 Likes

A vote in a general election rather than a single issue topic where there is a “right” answer won’t get as much interest and traction on social media.

2 Likes

That’s a great post

Because these particular people don’t vote in a general election our health service is a what?

What in the fuck are you on about?

It’s undemocratic.

Overseas voters
If you are an Irish citizen living abroad you cannot be entered on the register of electors. This means that you cannot vote in an election or referendum here in Ireland. (The only exception to this is in the case of Irish officials on duty abroad (and their spouses) who may register on the postal voters list).

I think you can stay on if plan to Return within one year (or two?). Robert Emmet needs to use his political platform to highlight what looks like voter fraud on a wide scale

We need to audit those GoFund me pages to examine their stories. Get a junior on the case.

Ronan Mullen would probably have voted yes for the same cost

Oh ffs
I’ll make it as simple as I can for you: either do you full democratic duty or fuck off with your bandwaggoning, virtue signalling or bead rattling, look at me shite.

Stop making up rules. You’re just pissy because they aren’t voting your way.

1 Like

Incorrect.

Seeing as you don’t know what way I’m voting that’d an idiotic assertion. Some of them are votinng my way, some aren’t,. But they’re all self obsessed cunts. If you’re taking an interest in what’s going on in the country do your full democratic duty, otherwise GTFO with your Twitter and FB status updates. The country is well rid of the cunts.

1 Like

Nonsense. People who are entitled to vote can vote or not as they see fit whether or not you have a hissy fit about it.

It’s not a hissy fit. It’s cop on. If you took off your cause glasses you’d see it.

Take it up with the citizens information department so

Unless they vote No and then you will call them Neanderthals you horrible little fucking snowflake you.

1 Like

Nah. The correct info on this has been relatively well publicised.