Twitter (Part 1)

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in the Venezuela thread, we shall fight on the tinker and scummy soccer threads, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the early risers, we shall defend our website, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the pints thread, we shall fight on the limerick threads, we shall fight in the scenery and in the bandage threads, we shall fight in the awkward pictures thread; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this website or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by @Tassotti , would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New INTERNET, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/g5yVcUTbadU

Lovely, what a hateful comment,I hope it drives the little thieving knacker mad.

Sorry.

Still seething from @anon61956325 s comments are we brim? The fact that tens of thousands of messages are archived and you have no access too. I can only imagine…

Jennifer Maguire or zampawhatever caught rapid with a this never happened tweet

13 Likes

She should be sacked

2 Likes

Libtards love a bit of fake news

Oh no Jennifer. Interview from 21 October would seem to prove your lies.

Is this womsn working for the state broadcaster?

1 Like

Yep. Casey should sue for defamation. If there’s one thing that can soften a snowflakes cough, it’s a solicitors letter. Ask amadhan oriordan.

7 Likes

Imagine if a rural GGA player on the Late Late to plug a book and falsely tweeted that they spoke to some RTE luvvie in the hall who said they wouldn’t want a halting site within an asses roar of their home .

They wouldn’t be retained on the Sunday game

1 Like

The state broadcaster need to step up here.

Casey has the lefties rattled. Jennifer Zammperelliallidingdongachuchu has just got him a few extra votes

What’s amazing about this is that it’s been proven that Casey knows what direct provision is yet hundreds of fools choose to believe her and ignore the facts.

She’s not funny either. So she’s not.

Jennifer Zamerelli is a very dangerous woman.
She is quite dumb but she is still an influencer to an awful lot of very stupid and basic people on social media. This is today’s society in a nutshell really.

5 Likes

You still would tho?

What a weird question to ask a lad in a presumably social conversation. And then the cunt lashes it up on Twitter.

The world is fucked.

3 Likes

I don’t think I would. Her unfunniness would put me off.