Twitter (Part 1)

Outstanding

Unfortunately this chap does not appreciate the All Island nature of the team and the fact that the Protestants in the North who follow the team are ardent Brexiteers.

It’s a pity so many Irish rugby fans are small minded like this

Yes this kind of carry on would be more suitable if Mr Barnier were to attend a Republic of Ireland soccer match.

The most egrirous aspect for me is that he is unaware that the television rights for the tournament are no longer with RTÉ. Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

I doubt it

Is this the county board that issued a fatwa against lads standing behind printers

3 Likes

The media types hate Hoganstand .

Read his book. I reckon half the stories were made up.

He got shafted in his divorce.

well considering all they do is rob other peoples work word for word and claim it as their own, I dont blame them. Regurgitating every bit of news written by others but never put down their source is fairly shitty.

https://twitter.com/EwanMacKenna/status/1107100720409595909?s=19

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Weird that a fella living on a computer in Brazil doesn’t know that the rugby is no longer on rte.

The rugby is still on RTÉ. RTÉ broadcasted rugby on Friday and will again today.

Ewan is Ireland’s self apppointed senior rugby analyst

1 Like

That’s utterly weird behaviour! I get that the fella trolls people and adopts a contrarian stance to cultivate his pundit persona but why would he be carrying on like that? Actively sabotaging his career. He’s becoming a gemma o Doherty.

I don’t think Ewan actually winds up any real rubby men as they couldn’t care less what he says/thinks. It’s more the casual fans/cheerleaders like @Juhniallio who get seriously wound up by him.

6 Likes