Twitter (Part 1)

They can write so I think we can rule out someone from Tipp.

2 Likes

I hate the Martins twitter

2 Likes

Probably some shams out on a burglary expedition or else some regeneration heads.

7 Likes

16 Likes
4 Likes

Hhehehe

I wonder does Mike post here :grinning:

1 Like

Wonderful stuff. True dedication to excellence at Ireland’s best pub. :clap:

We only have one squarehead posting here afaik

:smiley:

3 Likes
1 Like

Mindfulness coach is a bit misleading. That’s just eager parent @TheUlteriorMotive reading them passages from his favorite self help books.

7 Likes

Any under age team not engaging in visualization techniques and developing an awareness of mind-body interaction is at nothing.

The key word in Ewan’s post is “won”.

4 Likes

Our club had a lad sorting out the jerseys so the manager didnt have to worry about it. And we sent the club Childrens welfare office too just to make sure all was ok when staying away from home and all the stuff that comes with a 2 day trip with U14s. I suppose if we wanted to say it, we had a kitman and a Mindfulness coach too. But we didnt, we had a father that helped fire out a few jerseys and made sure they were washed and a mother who made sure the kids were looked after.

Ewan is pushing an agenda here that really isnt fitting into his argument. I’d like to say he is better than that, but he really isnt.

14 Likes

The london team crokes beat certainly didnt restrict themselves to the sons of roasters anyway, nearly all black kids. How did they recruit such interest there?

Explaining

How do you know mate. You were watching ?

Catholic schools?

Watching? No but it was in connacht so pictures of finalists etc were popping up on bookface all weekend