Twitter (Part 1)

A SF blue tick mark lad reporting peoples posts on Twitter. It isn’t so long ago that they were railing against section 31 of the broadcasting authority act.

Some of the nordy shinner crowd are odious.

He didn’t say who he reported it to.

2 Likes

The IFSC battalion have mobilized and are outside the indo waiting for him as we speak

2 Likes

Hard to know.Maybe @anon67715551 knows.

Fuck. And @anon67715551 too?

There’s 8 less legs on the spider.

Really ?

1 Like

He won’t like that, @anon67715551 is a Fenagh man

Whoa, whoa, I’m not from Ballinamore, merely adjacent. Desist from corraling me with those pair of bollixes. In Conlon’s defence (if one exists) being a bollix is hereditary. His oul lad, oul’ Tommy was a gobshite although he employed me making church pews for a few months in the 60’s. Williams however is an unmitigated cunt.

3 Likes

Do Shinner folk get agitated when they see the royal symbol on the side of the cereal boxes or when James Bond is on tv?

That Conlon cunt wasn’t on my radar until he had a low cut at us one year. I fierce wary of the bastard since

1 Like

Would it be a reasonable assumption that Mr Conlon would not drink in McGirl’s pub ?

The bet lost :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Oh Daniel, you silly goose.

Strange no one has come in for him yet. I suppose he probably still wants serious wedge. Probably end up in China or the Middle East or something. Still only 29.

Ooofftttt

Major League Soccer, he has a house in Beverly Hills

According to the comments sky sports don’t own sky bet.

That’s one for the things I learned today thread. Always just assumed they did

Ah the internet tells me they did own a stake but sold it last year, I was wondering, same branding, colours etc. and I could remember them heavily pushing it on sky sports, thought I’d lost it there for a minute. Carry on.