Twitter (Part 1)

The dead fish after 10 seconds is disturbing

Limerick’s and Wexford’s finest politely/gently calling out one of these self-anointed coaching gurus on twitter. This chap seems to have sadly radicalised a TFK alumnus too. These coaching lads are absolutely painful in their echo chamber of absolute guff and that never happened tales.

8 Likes

Aboy Seoirse.

Did he check the water bottle source of the vomiting 8 year old?

2 Likes

Once these gimps change their profile picture to themselves speaking at an event/conference you can forget about it.

24 Likes

Were they trying to toughen up the boys or the girls?

Don’t gender identify them you prick

Very true.

I’ve just noticed that the coach chap had one of those “I did a poor Leaving Cert but look at how successful I am now” tweets yesterday. :joy:

4 Likes

Very few points required to qualify as a snake-oil salesman,

1 Like

Every year he puts the same tweet up… :zzz: :zzz:

1 Like

boring and repetitive, sure what else would you expect from rorys stories.

2 Likes

I actually followed this chap for a while last year as he had some good advice on making ‘fun based’ training sessions. However as the months passed by the tweets were upped a notch regarding the shocking behaviour of certain underage coaches.

The other thing was you’d wonder did run many underage sessions, there was never any talk of discipline and ever session seemed to run like hurling utopia.

Another lad trying to be the king of his niche.

1 Like

There’s no discipline. That’s a bad word. They are just kids, let them play :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s fascinating to watch.

That lad is the tin hat when it comes to bullshit. Condescending as befucked then if anyone disagrees.

1 Like

He had a rant one day about how bad it was for u7s to play matches. All they want to do is play fucking matches. They see Chinner and the boys on telly playing matches and so they want to do the same.

1 Like

Impressive

3 Likes

Smith managed Olaf’s seniors for 2 or 3 years and while he did ok there said he was taking a complete break from adult teams as he was drained. Couple of months later he rocks up as coach for Crokes senior footballers.

Drained of bullshit but thankfully he found more.

I’ll be telling the u7s to drive the butt of the hurl in tonight anyway so fuck him.

1 Like