Twitter (Part 1)

It looks to me like half her face is forehead

1 Like

Bandage is very fond of her.

2 Likes

Noncense.

Is Kitty patrionising a young male colleague / or acknowledging his work on the scouting ireland story?

:smile:

This is quite funny in fairness to her

Much better mate, you might have a future on the INTERNET

1 Like

What did you see.

Everything

1 Like

Including my private Facebook page :eyes:

The internet is serious business. This guy who left his house twice over the course of 17 years gets 3 years for stalking and trolling 6 women. There will be fellas on here shitting themselves.

Detective Garda Gallagher said each of the women received hundreds of emails, usually using the same unusual font, containing insults such as calling the women “wannabes, nobodies, whiteist, bigots, lefties and pseudo intellectuals”.

He accused them of being narcissistic attention seekers, self-obsessed and concerned with their own self-promotion, referring to their “twitter bubble” and suggesting that they don’t care for others.

Doolin used the same insult twice with two different women telling them they were “as interesting as a bucket of water and as deep as the goldfish in it” and said in other messages “I love the middle class whiteist, the shiny white people”.

:open_mouth::shushing_face:

Not to mention your place of employment! Luckily Twas only me and not some of the other weirdos on here :eek:

Absolutely, if it was any of the other apes they’d have screen shot it and have it shared via pm to all and sundry.

Heard about this on radio on way home. First thought was it must be Sidney.

1 Like

:grinning:

Rory and his buddies must be married to some awful fuckin hags

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd drink it in maaan

1 Like

Which one of ye rats is Kieran?

If it’s the lad on the left thats @anon61878697

2 Likes